hey everyone introduce urselves

koolcheekyfrog
書き込み: 5608日 前
hey everyone 

thanks for joining my name is dani and i love anime plz introduces urselves dont be shy now
koolcheekyfrog
書き込み: 5608日 前
My name is Danielle im the founder of this group i am turning fifteen and my family is all so on blingee and in my group but i live in australia so i am awake wen some of u guys r asleep so wen u s want me to accept something ud have to wait till i wake but more bout me my fave colour is purple im single right now i love pasts and thats bout all u need to no bout me atm bye :)
Buggybear
書き込み: 5607日 前
Hi my name is Greg and I live in Townsville, Australia and love creating blingees
mousey
Hi My Name is Rita  and i am Koolcheekyfrog Mumma
And i love all sorts of stuff anime included and i love the sailor moon love song My Only Love From JLH she roxs!!!!
messydoo50
I'm Artemis. I prefer it then my actual name. I love anime and making blingees out of them. and im weird and random like throwing bananas.
Pegasusprincess
hey ppl im julie im 13 and love yuigoh GX,vampire kinght and alot more in randome n not on as much  but n awsome preson(well  i think that ) lol
minimoon729
書き込み: 5606日 前
 Hey every1 my name is Allison and I an 22 ^^ I love to make blingees of my fav anime and disney stuff as well casuse I really love disney too as much as anime ^_^ I am really a cool person and everything that comes with it :)♥
Deleted_avatar
書き込み: 5590日 前
hey everyone

my name is becky  love making blingees
love anime stuff from wolfs rain  to anything else . love spending time with my funney cute lovable young sister and the rest of my family 
fav colour is red white gold blue and others
fav food pasta chicken currys