Blingee team please answer!

Klaudia_1998_
immesso: 1195 days fa
We have to know what's next... we don't wanna lose this site.. please answer us there will a way to making Blingees without a flash?
Really we don't know nothing and we want to know there is some update.
I'm here since 2012 year and I'm not imagining life without this site. I love this site..and. I don't want to finish now..
This is the best site.
Please answer us what's next..
Many people waiting for some answer..
I believe in you, I believe it's not really end
AnimeLover6
I wish they would answer. :/
ZaharaBlue
Same here. We all miss making blingees and we are running out of blingees to enter in competitions. Please provide an update to what is happening. Thank you.
Бинги
immesso: 1194 days fa
I really want to go back to Blinge. I want the site to work. I miss my friends and the site. The unknown is the worst. We don't know anything. Is the site administration going to do anything?
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
I cant believe this. I come back after a 2 yr absence and blingee no longer works. can someone explain why FLash refuses to load, on all browsers. I downloaded 5 different web browsers and none of them work. I'm in tears, the one thing that I looked forward to after getting my computer repaired was this site. now its gone. :(
guardian06
Adobe Flash Player went down for good on January 12, 2021.
Бинги
After Adobe Flash Player is out of order, many can't create their own works. What to do? Is it possible to find a replacement for Adobe Flash Player. Please help us. A lot of people don't want the site to be closed. We want to do new work, but we can't.
Бинги
Is there any hope?
Бинги
Or will they leave everything as it is?
lealive
immesso: 1193 days fa
 :(( :((
Deleted_avatar
immesso: 1193 days fa
Forget it doesn't work. I don't know how some people are still making blingees. When nothing comes up on my page. I just hope Blingee does come up with something better and continues with this website even if I have to pay a fee. I don't care cause I like this site so much. 

Al centro dell'attenzione

Merry Christmas

creato da: beba_zo

Metti qui il tuo Blingee!