FOR THE WINNERS~~~PLZ READ IF YOU WIN A CHALLENGE.

1 | 2 |
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
immesso: 2952 days fa
Winners of a challenge are able to pick and run their own challenge in the group. Here is how it goes.

Step 1: Choose your challenge using either http://blingee.com/group/90072/topic/109677-The-Challenge-Group-Challenge-ideas These ideas, or one of your own. 

Step 2: Open forum with the title (OPEN~~_____ Challenge, By: "Your name") Your Challenge title in the blank spot. It will look something like this, 
"OPEN~~Gothic Fairy Challenge, By: p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od".

Step 3: Go to http://blingee.com/group/90072/topic/113590 and Send messages letting people know about the challenge. It will say (Open Challenge "Name of challenge" By"your name", ------ and a link to the challenge. 

Step 4: Challenge will go from Monday the next Friday, that is 2 weeks. Then weekend will be voting time. If there is a tie, use Saturday for a tie breaker. Winner announced on Monday. They will have 2 weeks  to post their challenge. 

A huge congratulations to any winners that have the opportunity. Thanks again for joining.

We will no longer be letting people do the voting part of the challenges. On Fridays, I will post the link to voting time, and announce the winners.

(Icon challenges will be posted on the last Monday of each month. will have there Blingee displayed as a profile photo. The Icon winners WILL NOT be able to choose a challenge, but have their Blingee displayed as the profile photo.) They will only have their Blingee as an Icon, and not be able to do a challenge, unless they win one of the 5 that are posted by other members)

(IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A CHALLENGE, IT'S OK. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR CHALLENGE IDEA IS, AND I WILL POST IT.)
Deleted_avatar
immesso: 2533 days fa
Ok I have read all
piedad5007
immesso: 2525 days fa
IT´S OK
bratt6t9
immesso: 2525 days fa
Read it, i'll learn as I go when it's time 
Isbel.cd
immesso: 2446 days fa
Read But I hope to have understood everything!!
mzrosiegif
immesso: 2406 days fa
Read... I hope to win some time ... in the near future hopefully... hopeful.  :-)
13darkskye
immesso: 2293 days fa
I have now read this, and am sorry for things I probably did wrong, but I think I have got it now,and will try to follow the rules!
donja01
immesso: 2160 days fa
hi .
i read
bratt6t9
immesso: 2147 days fa
oops sorry wrong place 
Debbievanwinkle
Read It But May Need To Learn As I Go, Thanks.
rainbowgyrl
Read it & HOPE I can eventually know what I'm doing!!
immesso: 2126 days fa
 I have read all
2Cool4Me
immesso: 2110 days fa
Check Check 
m1a6c
immesso: 2110 days fa
Read
nataliplus
immesso: 2106 days fa
read )))
1 | 2 |