Inuyasha making a comeback?

Animalunleashed
immesso: 5378 days fa
I've been hearing that Inuyasha is going to have a second series and continue where they left off from the manga (since the maga is finished) and that they are going to get the old voice actors back together.

from:  http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-07-16/inuyasha-final-chapter-gets-tv-anime-green-lit

Inuyasha's Final Chapters Get TV Anime Green-Lit (Updated)

This year's 34th issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine will announce next Wednesday that an Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen (Inuyasha Final Chapter) television adaptation of Rumiko Takahashi's manga has been green-lit. The anime will broadcast on Japan's YTV this fall and cover the story in volumes 36 to 56 of the manga — the final 21 compiled book volumes. The original staff and cast will reunite for the new anime adaptation. 

Shonen Sunday had promised earlier this month that it will be including a special news announcement about Inuyasha in issue #34. Takahashi had ended the Inuyasha manga in the same magazine last June. She has been serializing a new manga called RIN-NE (Kyōkai no Rinne) in the magazine as well as on TheRumicWorld.com website for North America readers since April 22. Viz Media has been releasing the Inuyasha manga in North America, and it has also released the original 2000-2004 television anime adaptation. 

Source: 2channel 
rosycrystals
immesso: 5374 days fa
OMG, I read this too!!! Im SOO excited!! Im soo glad they decided to do it!!
Koga_and_Inuyasha_Lover
immesso: 5372 days fa
OMG!!! REALLY!?!,THATZ AWSOME!!!!!!!!!CAN`T WAIT!!!!!
2009abc
immesso: 5369 days fa
Wow that's great. :)
XxAyamexX96
immesso: 5338 days fa
omg i cannot wait!!!!
Animalunleashed
immesso: 5235 days fa
bleachexile has inuyasha final ark subbed

(you have to be a member of the site in order to download)

They also have other anime series as well other then Bleach

http://www.bleachexile.com/multimedia/inuyasha-the-final-act-anime-downloads/

Al centro dell'attenzione

Happy New Year 2023

creato da: loveblink...

Metti qui il tuo Blingee!