Search Canvas not working.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 7
TracyMcGibbon
immesso: 2150 days fa
Every time I try to access search canvas I get this error message.

Oops, Error

Sorry, it looks like we have encountered some technical difficulties. We will work on fixing this, but let us know if this keeps bugging you!

Please fix this problem. Search Canvas is my only way of getting credits. Thanks! ☺
martian_cat
I just had a message that my Search Canvas is not working.

What or when can this start working again? It has been a useful way to search on the internet, etc.
mariefrancoisebastien
bonjour a tous j'ai laisse un message blingee-team pour ce probleme de searchanvas d'erreure aussi je ne peut pas faire les points merci d'avance bisous
martian_cat
immesso: 2149 days fa
It has been almost 1 day and I still cannot use the search canvas. 

I have tried to change my image on my search canvas. And, it cannot be changed because a message comes with there is a problem...

Oops, Error

Sorry, it looks like we have encountered some technical difficulties. We will work on fixing this, but let us know if this keeps bugging you!

Please help me and fix the search canvas problem. 
I miss having this feature.
shwetashweta
Today after some days 
I opened search canvas but it took me to blingee homepage
Please fix it as soon as possible
guardian06
Please let me know if this works,

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/136115307-How-to-get-free-Blingee-credits-on-FireFox-Web-Browser?offset=92&;

If it doesn't work, then I will see what I can find out.

~Bling til it hurts~  
       ☺☺☺☺☺
libra.no.dohko
o.o that's what i use, but it sends me back to blingee homepage.
Miry♥
immesso: 2148 days fa
Hi Deb, SearchCanvas is not working 
I always follows same steps but nothing happens since a few days ..
Thanksss
Miry
martian_cat
I tried to change my Search Canvas image because I thought that maybe this would fix the problem.

And, it did not update the right way. It still says the same message that I reported earlier.

Please help us... the Search Canvas was such a lovely feature to use.
martian_cat
I did try all of those things again and it still doesn't work using the guide on U-tube.

What is the next thing that can be tried?
TracyMcGibbon
It has been 2 days. Is BT going to fix the problem? I have not been able to get credits for 2 days. :(
mariefrancoisebastien
bonjour moi aussi j'attend quelle remtre searchanvas pour les point bisous
martian_cat
immesso: 2147 days fa
I tried again after signing out of Blingee using the link that is thru Firefox. And, I cannot get it working. I keep getting the message that I mentioned above.

Please help fix this. My Firefox is set-up. My Blingees are on-line on my Blingee site.

Why does this not work anymore? And, it has been such a pleasure to search on Firefox with Blingee's Search Page.

UPDATE... 
I tried again and it is not working because I keep getting the message that it is not working and  that Blingee is looking into it. 

It was such a pleasure to use this feature because I can use the points from searching using my Blingee creations.
24karatgold
ok so it's not just me... it takes me to the blingee homepage
martian_cat
It is not working. If I go thru my updated Firefox Quantum, all it does is forward me to Blingee. It does not make a custom page.

And, I miss the ease of opening my custom search page that I had. 

I only get forwarded to the front page of Blingee. And, I have tried it many different ways. 

But... nothing appears as an update and it doesn't correct the problem of not having the Blingee Search Page appear.

Plus, I made a new Blingee thinking that would solve the problem, but it did not help with my Blingee Search Page appearing. 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 7

Al centro dell'attenzione

Merry Christmas

creato da: beba_zo

Metti qui il tuo Blingee!